~~ALL ABOUT FOOD~~

~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~Food~Eat~





20 May 2010

Food For Life...All About...Food Addiction

Hi there! Let me introduce myself and the main purpose of me writing in this blog.

I am a girl who loves to eat; who loves to try out all kinds of food and drinks, no matter local food or international food. Food had somehow become a very important part of my life. Eating makes my life wonderful and feel more contented. I like to eat almost each and every food...As long as it can be consume! Haha...^^I like to cook and bake too. Sometimes when I am free, I will try some healthy and delicious recipes.

Although food is known as a need for us to maintain our living, but nowadays food has become a desire, where people may crave for more delicious food. However, healthy eating is still my main concern. Eat as moderately as you can is essential to maintain healthy body weight. Healthy eating isn't just about diets and weight control, it's about enjoying food and drink. I won't restrict myself from eating unhealthy food such as various Fast Food, but instead, I will cut down on its intake and portion consumed. This is how life suppose to be! Enjoy and be happy!

Throughout my blog, I will share about many delicious food all around us. I will also post up some easy recipes for you to try at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment